The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, this position plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Responsible for the Warehouse(s), Inventories, Cycle Counts, Transportation, Staff
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of warehouse, distribution and logistics solutions.
- Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers
- Leads the customer service function (Order Management, Forecast, On Time Delivery, Safety Stocks, KAN BAN)
- Lead the qualification of suppliers. Develop and maintain supplier score cards
- Lead implementation of lean materials flow throughout supply chain and factory
- Lead Sales and Operations Planning process and Meetings
- Deploy ERP for Customer Orders Mass Load, MRP, MPS, Level Load, Shop Floor Control and Supplier Schedules
- Deploy proper Key performance indicators (PIMS) to measure, control and improve supply chain management.
Skills & Abilities
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in applied science, preferred.
- Experience: 5 or more years in Supply Chain Management, with 3 or more years in a Supervisory function
- Skills: Skilled with MS Office suite including high proficiency with Excel, ERP experience (AS400, SAP, etc).
- Certificates & Licenses: APICS, Certified Production Inventory Management, a plus.
- Other Requirements: Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to read and write in English and perform mathematical calculations.