The Marketing Systems Specialist will be responsible for the administration of various product configuration models using a product configuration rule platform. This position works directly with multiple departments inside IEC to ensure that all logic is up to date and working correctly. The position requires a strong understanding of the product structure and a willingness to learn new skills. The individual must be flexible to changing demands and requirements.
- Administration of Product Configurator/responsible for various functionality, data integrity and testing.
- Support all departments utilizing CinCom Guru software.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance in conjunction with IT & other process owners.
- Develop reporting via SQL or Other software
- Responsible for training/cross training backup administration and principal user communities.
Skills & Abilities:
- Associates degree in Business, Engineering, IT or other related field preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Six months related experience in processing special equipment orders, designing equipment or performing similar advanced functions inside IEC.
- Product Knowledge of fan coils is preferred.
- Skilled with MS Office Required
- Skilled with Creo PTC Preferred
- Skilled with Engineering Standardization Program Preferred
- Skilled with PRN map understanding Preferred
- Skilled with using Encompass system Preferred
- Guru Software Experience Preferred
- Skilled with SQL Programming and Logic Preferred
- Technical Writing preferred