The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, social media and trade shows. The Marketing Manager must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes and content
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, competitive analysis, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a global contact directory
- Further individual and team knowledge/education regularly through workshops, research and seminars. Share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Upload documentation, and other marketing material once approved
- Update TCs, IOM, sales brochures, etc.
- Expertise with SEO campaigns
- Assists in development and distribution of marketing material including physical material, e-blasts and PR announcements
- Analyze trends in marketing
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications. MBA+
- 7 years of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing experience.
- Experience with research using web analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in graphic design suite (Adobe Creative)
- HVAC Experience a plus!
- Proficient with MS Office Suite particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities required in the examination, planning and completion of research assignments.