TO: All Employees
FROM: HR Department
DATE: January 1, 2020
OPENING: IEC Credit Manager
The Credit Manager will play a key role in the finance department and be responsible for ensuring that all credit responsibilities are completed. The Credit Manager must have the ability to work under tight deadlines and be detail oriented. Strong interpersonal skills are essential for this position as they will work with a wide range of clients.
- Responsible for general ledger duties involving work papers for reserve analysis, re-class entries, and a monthly Credit Meeting.
- Responsibility for investigating and verifying financial status and reputation of prospective customers applying for credit, preparing documents to substantiate findings, and recommending rejection or approval of applications.
- Assist with Internal Audit and Sales Tax Audits as is necessary.
- Weekly contact with customers via email and phone concerning AR accounts. Requires notifying customers of past due balances and obtaining commitments for payments. Also requires research of any unapplied payments or credits, deductions, or back charges.
- Distribution of the Credit Department filings such as Notice to Owners and Liens
- Collection of all data pertinent to retaining its lien rights on any given project.
- Encompass order approvals and set up of customer policies.
- Auditing specific jobs and managing our control system to ensure the purchase order pricing and the job folder are within agreement.
- Reviews collection reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and to evaluate effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures.
Skills & Abilities
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field preferred
- Two years of experience in Accounting / Finance
- Four years previous Credit experience preferred
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills preferred
- Working knowledge of AS400 preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit resume to [email protected]