The Customer Support Manager is the primary driver of a team focused on driving best practices and innovation to create more value for the customer. The goal is to increase customer satisfaction, retention and adoption of key processes.
- Create and define standard processes; collaborate with other departments as needed
- Develop, track and report KPI’s for Customer Support
- Organize workflow; system and product training, managing reports and specific customer requirements
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follows-up to ensure proper resolution
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s expectations
- Serve as the customer’s voice throughout the organization
- Respond to customer inquiries about products, programs and services to provide accurate information and to help troubleshoot any problems, in timely manner
- Facilitate building of sustainable business relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed
- Provide leadership and direction to Customer Support; align people, processes and tools for employee growth
- Works cross-functionally with multiple departments to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any potential changes
- Serve as team ‘Agent of Change’; facilitating an open environment of effective change
- Drive Voice of Customer focus within the team
- Interviewing, hiring and training employees; as well as planning, assigning, and directing team work; engaging, rewarding and mentoring employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Experience: 3 Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience required. Experience serving large, demanding customers and understanding how to meet their needs. HVAC product knowledge is preferred
- Computer Skills: Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm. Skilled with MS Office Suite
- Other Requirements: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented and ability to adapt to a variety of customer issues that require prompt and efficient resolutions.